*Our puppies are not placed on a first come, first serve basis. If is very important to us that a puppy is placed in a home that matches its personality and your lifestyle. *
What is the process of applying for a puppy?
- We first ask you to fill out a puppy application. This is what we first look at once we have evaluated our puppies (between 6-8 weeks) and know which will be available. We will do a phone interview once receiving your application to ensure you are a good fit for our dogs.
Please note, every puppy is matched with a family based on its individual temperament, qualities, and potential. We do not go "in order" of when applications are received or straight down our waiting list. Nor do we guarantee that anyone added to our waiting list will receive a puppy from any specific litter - our goal is to match the right puppy with the right family.
How much do your puppies cost?
Do you require a deposit?
- Once we evaluate and temperament test the puppies we will let you know if we have a puppy that fits your home. Once we contact you we ask for a $500 deposit to hold your puppy. The remaining balance is due at time of pickup.
*deposit is NON REFUDABLE
When can I pick up my puppy?
- Lowchen - 12 weeks
Do you ship puppies?
- All our puppies must be picked up in person, including our international families. We can meet at airport if you are flying in.
What comes with my puppy at pickup?
- Travel health certificate
- Health record of deworming and vaccines given
- Good understanding of potty training (we cannot guarantee they will be 100% potty trained)
- Foundation of crate training
- Microchip with AKC Reunite
- AKC Limited Registration (we will submit paperwork, and you will receive in the mail)
- 1 small bag of food (Proplan Puppy)
- 1 familiar toy &/or blanket
**Our puppies are only sold on a spay/neuter contract. Meaning we do not sell dogs for the sole purpose of breeding**
*If you are interested in show dog, please email us*